A Broad(way) Place

he brought me out into a broad[way] place; he rescued me, because he delighted in me.

Psalms 18:19(ESV)

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

5 Days

I am going to break my mom coming to visit countdown to simply ask for anyone who reads this to please pray for my dear friend Ashley Henley who is desperatly fighting leukemia right now. Things took a bad turn today and it is a reminder to me that Ashley is in the same state we are all in everyday, we are just unaware. Everyday our only hope in Christ. Creator and commander of the universe wrote our lives before we existed in a way that Glorfies Him, not us and makes Him God. These are my sweet friends that sent me my first care package, even before my mother sent one! I am so blessed by their friendship so please pray for them like you mean it, like you actually think God hears what you are saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment