A Broad(way) Place

he brought me out into a broad[way] place; he rescued me, because he delighted in me.

Psalms 18:19(ESV)

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

4 Days!

Meet Celebrities
No big deal, Molly Shannon said "You are so handsome, you will do great in the business."
Can't wait to introduce mom to celebrities, because she will have no idea who they are. Two years ago she called me and said "Oh MY LORD CLAYTON! There is a guy on Ellen who looks and acts just like you. I think his name is Ashlyn Catcher?" "Ashton Kutcher mom?" "YA That's him!!!"
See ya soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. Only you are way better than Ashlyn Catcher! Happy the celebrities think you're awesome too! December is getting very close! Can't wait for you to come home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im jealous. I love her. SUPERSTAAAAAAR

    ReplyDelete