A Broad(way) Place

he brought me out into a broad[way] place; he rescued me, because he delighted in me.

Psalms 18:19(ESV)

Friday, September 17, 2010

This Package Came with Matching Best Friends!

I HAVE THE BEST FRIENDS IN THE WORLD!!!


So if you get a hankerin' to do something like my wonderful friends amber and ashley did! Go right ahead. Amber is...well Amber! Ashley is an inspiration to everyone around her. Just kidding Amber, you are one of the most loyal friends and anyone who spends time with you is blessed by you! My favorite part was the card addressed to "Future Mr. Chenoweth"!!!
Seriously...mail me groceries:
Clayton Jones
232 E 74th St Apt 5B
New York NY 10021

Check out their blogs for Ashley's inspirational fight with lukemia and Amber's random thoughts on life! Thanks yall!


It's Raining Hard: amber-denae.blogspot.com
Ashley's Amazing Story: caringbridge.com/visit/ashleyhenley

1 comment:

  1. Packages are awesome! We completely understand your utter excitement over a little cardboard box filled with LOVE! We will send you one when we get home...you can bet on it!!!

    ReplyDelete