A Broad(way) Place

he brought me out into a broad[way] place; he rescued me, because he delighted in me.

Psalms 18:19(ESV)

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

coney island


Went out to coney island this weekend and had a blast with some amazing friends!!





We rode the wonder wheel first, the biggest ferris wheel of it's time when it was built. Katie got really scared and went a little overboard on the screaming. She told a girl in line "This is REALLY fun!" while we were on the ride, but the girl was unamused and fired back with a hearty "WE KNOW!" well brace face. Hope you have the first ever accident in the wonder wheels in it's 92 year history!

We went out to the beach. Boys pic!
(Bret, Chris, Yo soy)

girl pic!!!!
(Cristine, Katie)


I was so happy to be tall enought for the cyclone! It was built in 1927 and is one of the oldest roller coasters in America still in opperation.



WE DID IT!!!
we ate wonderful cheap food from Nathan's, it's the place where the hotdog eatting competition is held. The record on the board was 68 hotdogs. If anyone knows about my gag reflex with large amounts of food, and if you know about my stomachs rejection of hotdogs at every summer pool party from birth to age 5 when my mom finally stopped making me eat them...you understand my reaction to 68 hotdogs!





No comments:

Post a Comment